Skip to main content

[BTS] 5 Reasons to stan Yoongi(Suga): Why is he a genius?


Hey armys.

I'm a J-army who wants to share my idea with I-armys.

I just write down reasons to Stan yoongi(suga) of bts.



He is my ultimate bias.


I don't have enough time to write all about him.

So I'll rewrite this article later.



Well let's see.






・Rapping Skill


Keep calm and listen to AgustD (Me. 1990~2018)

Just kidding.
But that's what I want to say.


Needless to say, his rapping skill is awesome af.
Above all, it can convey his feeling to us well.
I can feel his feeling  through his rapping.

I've never seen a rapper like him, who costs his life on music.

As soon as you listen to The Last by AgustD, you can see what I want to say.




・His talent

He is so talented in music.
He can play the piano and guitar, compose songs.
As he claims he is a genius, his songs are excellent.
As you see in Trivia 轉: Seesaw, he is also good at singing.

His gentle voice and powerful rapping make you confused.








・His character

On the stage, he is a cool boy af.

While doing aegyo, he looks so cute though.

Off the stage, he quickly changes into a grandpa.

I love this difference.

He is also lazy.

That's why I feel sympathy for him.

While sleeping, his face looks like an angel or a baby.







・His love to others

They say he is savage or something.

Actually he is just Tsundere.

Though he doesn't have close friends of other groups, but he loves six boys of his group so much.

Especially, young ones.

He let jimin use his credit card for buying snacks, treats maknae lines, buy ice cream for them, and so on....

He has never said it in person, but he even sent some email writing "I love you" to jungkook and taehyung.

What about hyung lines?

He has accompanied with jin's fishing though he was not interested in it.

He expressed his respect to namjoon in Respect, a song by namjoon and  yoongi.

When hoseok was alone in their dorm in new year while other members went back to their home, yoongi called him and said "Are you ok?". Hoseok answered "I'm alone and bored.", then yoongi came to the dorm with chickens.



Then there is an iconic story.
He had a best friend who went into a jail due to drug.
He costed 3 hours on walking to meet him ever week.
Though they were separated for over 5 years, yoongi has made some songs about him till now.
Now he is learning psychologic because he want to save people around him.





・His efforts

You know that he broke his shoulder before debut.

Then he made great efforts and won his debut.

He wrote about it and sung ′′How can you guys claim that you MADE EFFORTS′′ in The Last.

In fact, he is a person who made efforts to overcome lots of things.

For example, his fear to people.

He was hiding in the toilet during live due to his fear to people.

I think he is so hardworking for success.






That's why I love min suga genius man.

I'm glad if you come to love him as me.




Thank you for reading!


See you guys.

Let's meet in the next article.






Comments

  1. I find this post very wonderful. I like it a lot and hope you can keep it up. By the way, we would like to let you know about our company: Premium Travel Vietnam (PTV) is a professional, leading tour operator based in Da Nang city – central Vietnam. Our office is at 21 Che Lan Vien Str, Ngu Hanh Son Dist, Da Nang city. We have been in the tourism industry for many years and with a comprehensive experience in this field, we are proud to be one of the best travel agents in Da Nang in particular and in Vietnam in general. Everyday,we provide tourists with all tour packages, holiday deals, vacations, private trips to all sightseeings, historical sites in Vietnam such as Ha Long bay, Thang Long Citadel, Ho Dynasty Citadel, Trang An Landscape Complex, Hoi An ancient town, My Son Holyland, Hue ancient capital, Phong Nha National Park. Besides, Vietnam is not only well known on the world map but the people are so friendly, warm hearted and welcoming. Today, there are more and more people coming to visit Vietnam by airplane but also by cruise ship. In order to meet a rising demand of customers coming to sightseeing Vietnam by cruise ship, we, Premium Travel Vietnam, therefore organise Shore Excursion Hoi An city. So, it is a private day trip from either Chan May port or Tien Sa port in Da Nang enables you adventure Hoi An old town in one day. Joining with us in this tour, you got a chance to explore Marble Mountains in Da Nang with many pretty caves and gorgeous Buddist temples. Moreover, we then take you to sightseeing Hoi An town – little VENICE of Vietnam, city of lanterns, cafes, shops, tailors ect in a day time. You will be surprised by the peace, relaxation of Hoi An ancient town that has been preserved very well since 16th century. By the way, you can sample some of Hoi An’s specialties that have been renowned worldwide by many travelers. Let’s come with PTV for this, we will make your trip a special one. Besides, our company also arranges package tours, private tours or day tours to Phong Nha National Park. A new tourist destination of central Vietnam in Quang Binh province. So, let’s come and explore amazing, fantastic caves and impressive nature as well as spectacular stalactities, stalagmites at Phong Nha Park with Phong Nha Pioneer Travel. For more information, details and assistance, kindly contact us at premiumvietnamtravel@gmail.com or whatsapp us at 0084979613777. We are very pleased to serve you and be a reliable partner to you.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't