Skip to main content

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

 

Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago.

And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover.


Here we go.


●Who is rap line?

It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok).



●All Rap Line Songs

Cypher 1

Cypher 2 : Triptych

Cypher 3 :Killer

Cypher 4

Satoori Rap

Intro : Skool Luv Affair

UGH!

DDAENG

Outro: Tear

Respect (RM, SG)

All Night (ft. Juice WRLD)

Outro: Her



●Songs by RM


Intro : Persona

REFLECTION

Intro:What am I to you

Trivia 承:Love


*Mixtape*
Voices

Do You

Awakening

Monster

Drop

Joke

God Rap

Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko

Life

Drifting

I Believe

tokyo

seoul(prod.HONNE)

moonchild

badbye(with eAeon)

uhgood

everythingoes(with NELL)

forever rain




*Cover Songs and Other Songs*
Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM)

Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC)

Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn)

Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron)

Stupid in love (RM, SoYou)

Umbrella (RM, Yuiko)

Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM)

F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO)

You Can't Do That (RM,Supreme Boi, i11evn, Marvel.J)

Rollin (RM,Supreme Boi, i11evn, Marvel.J,Kyum2)

94년생들이 한 단체랩 (RM,Supreme Boi, i11evn, Kyum2,LUPE,Wildbuck)

The Swagger (RM,Supreme Boi,Kronic Flow,Kyum2 (Slamed by Loco"S"))

K'HAWAH (RM, Iron, Jimin(AOA))

P.D.D (RM ft.Warren G)

Buckbuck (RM,EE,Dino-J)

Thinking bout U (RM)

Where U At (RM)

Too Much (RM)

Favorite Girl (RM)

Glory (RM)

Dreamin' (RM)

Rap Monter (RM)

Something (RM)

7 Dayz (RM,Popinjay)

Hook 가요 (RM, Supreme Boi, Iron)

We are Bulletproof Pt.1 (Rap Monster, Iron, Supreme Boi.)

Fantastic (RM ft.Mandy Ventrice)

Naa (RM)

Change (RM ft.Wale)

Always (RM)



●Songs by SUGA

FIRST LOVE

Intro: Never Mind

Trivia 轉:Seesaw

It doesn't matter (SG)

Swagger (SG)

Diss (SG)

All I Do Is Win (SG)

518-062 (SG)

Song Request

Blueberry Eyes (SG feat. MAX)


*Mixtape*
Agust D

Give it to me

Skit

The Last

Tony Montana ft.Yankie

724148

140503 at dawn

Interlude : Dream, Reality

So Far Away ft.SURAN

Moonlight

Daechwita

What Do You Think?

Strange (feat. RM)

28 (feat. Niihwa)

Burn it (feat.MAX)

People

Honsool

Interlude: Set Me Free

Dear My Friend (feat. Kim Jong Wan of NELL)





●Songs by J-HOPE


MAMA

Interlude : Shadow

Outro : Ego

Trivia 起:Just Dance


*Mixtape*
Hope World

P.O.P(Piece of Peace)

Daydream

Base Line

Hangsang ft. Supreme boi

Airplane

Blueside



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for both lists, you did and incredible job, from a Mexican Army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. how to buy beats online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! where to buy beats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. free type beat 2022

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. free type beat 2022

    ReplyDelete
  6. You forgot to include "1 VERSE" and "Boy Meets Evil" by J-hope also "Interlude: Shadow" is Suga's.

    Overall it's good. Thank you for making this~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(