Skip to main content

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY


Hey guys
I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY.
My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin.



To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese.
I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan...

Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY.



First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan.
But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY.



Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members.





・Jin

Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)".
Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately.


Nickname List

・ジンくん(Jin Kun)
・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro)
・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left)





・SUGA/Yoongi

Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(SUGA)".
His nickname is "ゆん(Yoon)""おじいちゃん(Grandfather)" and so on lol.



Nickname List

・ゆん(Yoon)
・おじいちゃん(Grandfather)
・爺(Grandfather)




・Rap Monster/Namjoon

People who call Namjoon as "ラップモンスター(Rap Monster)" don't know BTS so much.
Most ARMY use "ナムジュン(Namjoon)" or "ナム(Nam)" as his nickname.



Nickname List

・ナム(Nam)
・リーダー(Leader)





・J-HOPE/Hoseok

People who call Hoseok as "ジェイホープ(J-HOPE)" don't know BTS so much.
Most ARMY use "ホソク(Hoseok)""ホビ(Hobi)" as his nickname.




Nickname List

・ホビ(Hobi)
・ホプ(Hope)






・V/Taehyung

People who call him as "ブイ(V)" don't know BTS so much.
But, as a ship name or pair name, we use this lol.

Most ARMY use "テテ(TaeTae)""テヒョン(Taehyung)".
It is funny some of us call him as "てつお(Tetsuo)" cuz it sounds more japanese.



Nickname List


・テテ(TaeTae)
・テヒョン(Taehyung)
・四次元(the fourth dimension)
Though few people use this...







・JIMIN

Most ARMY call him as "ジミン(Jimin)""チムチム(ChimChim)".
I hear many people say "ジミンちゃん(Jimin Chan)" coz it sounds cute.



Nickname List

・チムチム(ChimChim)
・ジミンちゃん(Jimin Chan)





・Jungkook

Jungkook has many kinds of nicknames.
Off course, "ジョングク(Jungkook)" is most popular.
Others are "グク(Kook)" "ぐう(Gu)""グギ(Gkooki)".



Nickname List

・グク(Kook)
・ぐう(Gu)
・グギ(Gkooki)








Well, now you know how to search BTS things in Japanese, and how to talk with Japanese ARMY.

Hoped you enjoyed this blog.
Feel free to comment, I 'll reply definitely.


See you guys.
Let's meet in the next.




STRONG POWER THANK U :)




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving us amazing information about this. I don't have any idea about this. Now I got the best idea about this concert. I will definitely go these types of concert and i will buy the tickets from today events

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really really late but omg thank you so much for this! I want to connect to Japanese Army, so this was really useful! Is there a word for ARMY or J-army just say it in English?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. Visa-de-turista-de-India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do japanese army use chan instead of san .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. buy Japanese porcelain ware

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is an excellent resource for expanding our knowledge and provides significant benefits. We appreciate you for sharing such valuable content.indian evisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buy Mephedrone powder online With over 15 years of experience exclusively servicing patients, we are experts at what we do and look forward to serving you. Where to buy Crystal Meth online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't