Skip to main content

[BTS] Attending Love Yourself Tour in Osaka, Nov. 24 Saturday



"I wanted the sea and pulled you near me. But I felt more thirsty"


"Some call the place we stand in as the desert, and others call it as the sea. It doesn't matter whether or not, because we stay together with you".






Hey army!


As I said on Twitter, I attended BTS Love yourself tour in Osaka, 11/24.

In the Morning I watched Burn The Stage Movie.

If you are hardcore ARMYs, you've already watched it.




Let me talk about BTS movie for a while.

On the stage, they are professional.

They practice from down to dusk so hard they hurt legs.

But thanks to the efforts, they succeed.

Remember when they won BBMAs, and got excited like children.

Every time I remember the day,  I can't feel proud of them.





Off the stage, they are just boys.

Diving into pool, playing innocently.

They are humans as us.

Just making efforts many times as us.


When I was into them first, I just love their faces(what?), songs, and performances.
Now I respect them as human being.

I know they keep trying their best even though being belonged to UNKNOWN company which lacks of money.

Burn The Stage from Youtube Red focus on the relationship and difficulties between them.

Basically idols try to hide their dark side.

But they show it.

I think the goal of Burn The Stage is to show us the fact behind the stage.

If you are army or not, this movie will make you impressed.









■ Love yourself tour in Osaka


Finally I can talk about it!



Before the concert starts, we watched MVs and practiced fan chants.

I'm unprepared then, because I thought I had enough time til the concert begins.

But the concert suddenly begins.

The door shown on the screen opened.

At that time, I struggled to connect army bomb with my smartphone.

"Wait wait Im not prepared....."

They appeared!!!!!!

I managed to succeed in connecting, and stood up quickly.



They are close to us than I imagined.

They really exists.....




Without saying that, their performance is awesome af.

That is all I remember about the concert↓





・VRC focuses on people who appeared later.

1. Hoseok and Jungkook

Cute or cute.

They played like children.

I hardly see they two playing together, but they looked so excited.

With water guns.....

You two guys are cause of my Euphoria.






2. Jimin and Namjoon

This VRC is similar to Serendipity.

If you love Serendipity MV, you will notice some scenes are borrowed from it.

For example, Jimin pulled his bedclothes over his head.

In Serendipity, he suddenly disappeared and the bedclothes fall.

I caught my breath.

But in this VRC, he pulled over them and appeared smiling.

An orange which Namjoon has and Jimin are synchronized.

 Namjoon threw up it, then Jimin jumped.

It looked so kiyowo.







3. Taehyung

Singularity was an artwork.

Tae seemed to come out from the anime.

His low voice are comfortable to listen.

Tae's VRC is WINGS-like.

Beautiful, that's what I want to say.

Btw, a fanboy next to me always murmured ′′He's too kewl.′′ ′′Too cute.′′

Probably his bias is Tae.

I know your feeling dude,,,






4. Jin and Yoongi

Cool af.

Are they Hollywood actors or something?????

They just walked.

But I felt as if I watched some fashion show.

Jin played the piano during Epiphany.

I felt so good, remembering when Jin played it instead of Yoongi with his arm broken.

Seesaw sounds gentle.

I love savage AgustD, but I also love this gentle SUGAr.








■ Ment



・Tae and Jimin hugged each other taking turns.

・Tae took Jin's hand and bowed together. Then Jin kicked his ass. They repeated it twice.

・Jungook translated Namjoons words with his hand to make fun of him. Then Namjoon pushed him over smiling.

・namjoon cried


・While jimin speaking, a fangirl screamed "Jimiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!!"

jimin imitated the army smiling.


・when members turn back to cam, only namjoon turn back in the other side

・jin wore a glasses written あみ(army)

・hoseok made a surprised face

・jin: osakaaaaaaaa
left 6: *push him up and support him*

His face turned red lol


・we saw jimin and jungkook’s abs many times

・namjoon used a word ‘sorena’. it means ‘exactly’ among the young in Japan

・tae: today i am the teacher(of Kansai dialect)
jimin: army, if he make wrong, say no without hesitation




・Hoseok: Osa-car!(Osaka+car) zoom zoom zoom! Osa-car! zoom zoom zoom!

Hoseok does it whenever he comes to Osaka lol.
 I luv this.


・Tae: Murasaki Suruyo? (I purple you)
Tae refered a japanese saying "Warau kado niwa huku kitaru" which means "laugh and grow fat".

Whenever tae comes to Japan, he introduces a Japanese saying he likes.

Glad to Japanese.

In Nov.23 he said ′′The moon is beautiful′′. It means ′′I love u′′ for Japanese.

I was surprised how well he knew about Japanese.





・Jimin said army is all to him, so he want to make us happy.

Jimin was almost crying.

So did we.




・Yoongi said ′′Follow me.′′ in his low voice.

Don't worry, we will follow you as long as we live.




・Jungook and Tae said he loved us in Kansai dialect.

Too cute.. *imitates the fanboy*

Actually Tae′s Kansai dialect was wrong for a little, but it made him cuter.




・In the last scene, a fanboy screamed something and everybody laughed.

I think he said "I love you guys" or something.

But I couldn't catch what he said clearly.

If you know it, please comment it.









Other blogs about BTS















J-ARMY's thought: Does BTS really hate Japan?


Tips for ARMY: Best 5 BTS Songs List for Waking Up Early


How to Buy a Ticket of BTS Concert Held in Japan by Japanese ARMYs













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't