Skip to main content

Natural Sleep Aids: Best 10 BTS Songs for Sleeping Easy




Hey guys.


I'm J-ARMY who wants to share my idea and tips about BTS.



By the way, can you sleep easy?

If you don't, you should read this blog rn.




It doesn't matter whether you are ARMY or not.

You may sleep easy with these songs without aids!







Well let's see.




・RUN Ballad Mix

Run, run, run again
It’s okay to fall
Run, run. Run, again
It’s okay to get hurt




Do u know there are three versions of RUN?

Original ver. and Japanese ver. are too boisterous to use while sleeping.

But ballad ver. is slow and calm.








・Butterfly

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn’t happened
I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you




Of course, there are three versions of Butterfly, too.

They are Original ver., Japanese ver., and Prologue ver.

In contrust to RUN, all of them are suitable for sleeping.

I guess Prologue one is the best, because the sound of piano heals my ears.





・STIGMA by Taehyung 

Deeper, deeper, the wound just gets deeper


The song was taught that Taehyung made for his grand mother.

He is attached to her, but she finally died.

After knowing the fact, you can be impressed more by this song.

Though its lyric is too hard to listen while sleeping, the song itself is slow and comfortable.

Solo songs in WINGS album are basically slow and calm.

I think "LIE" "BEGIN"  are suitable, too.







・Save ME



Save me save me
I need your love before fall



There are two versions of Save ME.

Original ver. and Japanese ver..

I recommend both ver. because they are not different at all except its lyric.







・4 O'clock by Namjoon and Taehyun



This is made when BTS festa.

Members made pairs and some songs.

4 O'clock is one of them.

Actually, I wanna recommend this song the most.








・Fools by Namjoon and Jungkook

This is a cover though.

Jungkook's voice is so comfortable to listen.

As you know, BTS didn't make English songs except Change ft, Wale.

You can hear their fluent English pronunciation.






・Paper Hearts by Jungkook


Cover song again.

I was wondering which I should choose.

But finally I decided to introduce both of them.

This one is more calm than Fools.








・Lonely Whale

This song is one of my fav.

Songs of "The most beautiful moment in life" are basically calm ballad.

All of them are awesome, but I want to introduce it.

It is about lonely whale who can't communicate with others.

Actually it is reflected by mind of Namjoon.

(Remember the video of REFLECTION shows a whale)







・Serendipity by Jimin


This one is slow and calm.

Above all, the voice of Jimin is so clear and gentle.

His voice is highest of all members.

So you will get sleepy as if listening to lullaby.









That's all.



See you guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't