Skip to main content

[Guide] Tips and Tricks to Rise Score on SUPERSTAR BTS


Hi INTL ARMY.

I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to share my tips and tricks on SUPERSTAR BTS.
SUPERSTAR BTS is a rhythm game available on smartphone.

I often play this game


Download↓
SuperStar BTS



Well, let's see.
Off course I won't introduce hack or something.
I think it's unfair treatment :(






■Difficulty

EASY: Slowly. If you play it for the first time, you will be able to tap all notes.
NORMAL: There are some difficult songs. But you can get all combo clear with some pracices.
HARD: WTF I CANT AT ALL. You may manage with hard practices.


※Tricks

If you tap early, it is judged as GOOD.
But if you tap late, it is judged as MISS.
So, when you don't care scores, you should tap early.
Then you can get all combo clear.


You don't have to care long notes.
They are judged kindly.
You should focus on short notes.






■Cards


Card Rank
R>S>A>B>C

Signed Cards and Prism Cards can get more high scores.


※Card Tips



Emerald Card Packs 1500(B~S 10 cards):

I bought 2 times, but I just got B×10 cards.
If you wanna get B cards, you should buy Rhythm Point Card Packs.
But if you wanna get S cards, it is ok to buy Emerald Card Packs.

I got S×2 and A×1 once.



Rhythm Point Card Packs 20000(C~A):
You will definitely get B×2. You sometimes get A cards. You can often buy this card pack even without paying anything.



Diamond Card Packs 360(B~R)
I bought it once, and get signed R×1, S×1, A×3. I think it is the best of all card packs. If you wanna rare cards, I recommend this car packs.








■League Tips


In weekly league, 5 most high score songs are registered.
You should choose 5 songs to get high scores. They should content many R cards or S cards, and Ultra Rave.
Focus on upgrading cards included in their songs' deck.


※Order of upgrading cards
I recommend S>A>B. One R card add high scores to your scores. I guess you don't have to upgrade C cards. Because you can get B cards by Rhythm Card Packs.






※How to judge necessary cards

・When you have more high-rank card as it, dispose it.
For instance, when you have A Jimin card of WINGS, you can dispose B jimin card of WINGS.

・You can dispose C rank cards without hesitation.
Because you can get B cards by Rhythm Card Packs as I said before.

・You don't have to sell cards. You can get Rhythm Points by playing songs and need a lot off cards to upgrade cards, I you don't pay anything, you will run out of cards soon,

・If you have a cart of different theme, you can use it to upgrade the card of same member and same grade. I recommend you to keep high-rank cards even though they are not theme of you wanna set.









■Don't miss achievements!


When new song is released, you can get new achievement, and receive rewards such as many Rhythm Points and Emeralds.

So you should accomplish all achievement.







Other blogs about BTS:





























See you guys.
Let's meet in the next article!


Feel free to comment.
I'll definitely reply.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't