Skip to main content

BTS Members Ship Names in English, Korean and Japanese! [Reasons to Ship]


Hey guys.

I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with International ARMY.
Forgive me for some grammar mistakes, I'm too lazy to use Grammarly.


Today I will introduce "BTS members ship(pair) names in English, Korean and Japanese"

I don't know this blog is in request to International ARMY, but I force my way.


Korean names are quoted from jimmy-trans. (http://kimmy-trans.tumblr.com/post/165342595101/you-mentioned-how-ship-names-were-different-in)
If she doesn't like being used like that, I will delete this article soon.




Well let's see.

*Sample*
A+B = AB/BA in Korean (AB/BA in English) [AB/BA in Japanese]

There are many types of nicknames, but I wrote down each one used the most in the language.
When you want to search BTS ship things such as FA, Movies, and Pics posted by other countries' ARMY, you can use them.



Jin + Suga = 진슙/슙진 (jinsuga/yoonjin) [ジンシュガ/シュガジン]
Ultimate roommates since their debut. They claim that they have telepathy powers and communicate each other. When they are sitting together, there are little conversation. But Yoongi says "I like the person who don't talk much."



Rap Monster + Jin = 랩진/ 진랩 (NamJin/ JinNam)[ナムジン/ジンナム]
They are often referred as a married couple by Jimin. In April fool, Jimin makes a false article which says they are actually lovers lol. As I see them, Namjoon seems more older than Jin.




J-Hope + Jin = 홉진/ 진홉 (2seok/ JinHope)[ホプジン/ジンホプ]
Jin behaves like a spoiled child to Hoseok. They always laugh when they talk.
Reasons to ship? You should see what happened in BTS COUNTDOWN...




V + 
Jin = 뷔진/ 진뷔 (VJin, TaeJin/ JinV)[テテジン/ジンテテ]
Taehyung often interferes with Jin by biting his shoulder(WTF), touching his hairs...
They often go to eat ice-cream together. 
There is nothing I can say, but WATCH Redbullet concert in MEXICO.




Jimin + Jin = 지진/ 진지 (MinJin/ JinMin)[ジミジン/ジンジミ] 
Jimin often clings to Jin.  You know they often take a selfie together.
Jimin says "he is like elderly sister."
They seem actual sisters(?) getting along.




Jin + Jungkook = 진국/
국진 (JinKook/KookJin) [ジングク/グクジン]
A pair of the oldest and the youngest.
They often have a squabble over snacks or something lol.
Jungkook thinks Jin is the youngest of all. The reverse is also true.



Rap Monster + Suga = 랩슙/ 슙랩 (NamGi/SugaMon)[ナムシュガ/シュガナム]
They agree very well together as a working companion.
Yoongi claims he can understand what Namjoon are thinking without saying that




J-Hope + Suga = 홉슙/ 슙홉 (?/YoonSeok)[ホプシュガ/ユンソク]
They are known as SOPE, a unit singing duet.
When they are together, they like"JHOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!""SUUUUGAAAAAAA!!!!".
So f*king extra pair lolol.




V + 
Suga: 뷔슙/ 슙뷔 (VSuga, TaeGi/SugaV)[テギ/ユンテテ]
Yoongi is like a grandfather and Taehyung is like a grandchild. 
I often see Taehyug comes to him, and Yoongi answered (Innner Yoongi: *Smily).





Jimin + Suga: 짐슙/ 슙짐 (MinYoon/YoonMin)[ジミシュガ/ユンミン]
Yoongi seems having a crash(?) on Jimin. 
When an ARMY replies"Give me Jimin.", Yoongi answers"He is mine, so I can't give him to anyone."
But Jimin says "Yoongi is like grandmother blow me up a lot."





Suga + Jungkook: 슙국/국슙 (SyubKook/KookSyub)[ユングク/グクユン]
They often  go to eat lamb skewers, and say "Let's start a business on lamb skewers."
Jungkook likes patting Yoongi's shoulder I guess.
They are like a father and a son.





J-Hope + Rap Monster = 홉랩/ 랩홉 (?/ NamSeok)[ホプナム/ホプナム]
They are same ages. Their affectionate touching is mature.
Hoseok says "Namjoon is a friend though it seems not"
I think there is a respect more than friendship between them.




V + Rap Monster = 뷔랩/ 랩뷔 (VMon/ NamTae)[テテナム/ナムテテ]
They were roommates once.
Taehyung says"Namjoon comes to me every day."
They are like a teacher and ,a student getting close.




Jimin + Rap Monster = 짐랩/ 랩민 (MinJoon/ NamMin)[ジミナム/ナムジミ]
Jimin often imitates the way to talk of Namjoon, Namjoon is like"Well well you are so cute hahaha."
Jimin says "He is like a father taking care of me."




Jungkook + Rap Monster = 국랩/ 랩국 ( KookNam/ NamKook)[グクナム/ナムグク]
They were roommates once.
They hug friendly as a father and a son.
When I see them, I can't help smiling.




V + J-Hope = 뷔홉/ 홉뷔 (VHope/ HopTae)[ブイホープ/ホプテテ]
Taehyung says"We hitting each other, but we are not rivals."
They are like brothers, when the one rides on the other's back.




Jimin + 
J-Hope = 민홉/ 홉민 (JiHope/ HopeMin)[ジミホプ/ホプミン、ジミホプ]
These two guys are now roommates,
They often dance together.
In MV shooting, Hoseok close a zipper of a jacket Jimin wearing and says"(To cam)He is not good at the low tamperature. (To Jimin)You should close it~".
They seem actual brothers.





Jungkook + J-Hope = 국홉/ 홉국 HopeKook/KookHope)[グクホプ/ホプグク]
They often eat together, and dance.
Hugging and holding the neck(I don't know this action means, no one does it in Japan), they are so kiyowo,



Jimin + V = 민뷔/ 뷔민 (MinV /Vmin)[ジミテテ/テテジミ]
They are the same ages.
They have been getting along since predebut.
I see them like BFF.




Jungkook + V = 국뷔/ 뷔국 (KookV / VKook )[グクテテ/テテグク]
They often dance together, joke and play.
Jungkook says"He is a friend with whom I joke and play."





Jungkook + Jimin = 국민/ 민국 (KookMin/ JiKook)[グクミン/ジミグク]
Jungkook is Jimin's favorite.
Jimin is sad about not being loved by Jungkook.
When Jimin huged him, he was hurled to the wall lol. 







That's all.
Hoped you enjoyed this blog.








See you guys.
Let's meet in the next article.




Comments

  1. Never thought this online course would be this fun! This agency really knows what they’re doing. They were able to teach me their step-by-step process and it indeed led my business to success.  check list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. Shipping จีน

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Canada Visa Helpdesk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. visa de turista india

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butter
    Permission to dance
    My universe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this fantastic post. Apply online Kenya visa multiple entry through online Kenya e visa application. That offers the fast online e visa services with 24*7 customer assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this information, I enjoyed all the things... keep it up... The Indian tourist e visa application form is easy to fill out for everyone, if you don't know how to fill go and check. If you want to know more about Indian e visas, please check out the information and guidelines.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't