Skip to main content

Best 10 BTS Songs for New Fans [J-ARMY Recommends]




Hi, I'm J-ARMY who wants to share my idea about BTS with International ARMY.

This article will be for people who don't know BTS (new fans).


Their songs have various kinds of aspects.
Voice, Melody, Choreography, Music video....



At first, I listened to DOPE and became addicted.
(I searched a music group"dope" and found "DOPE by BTS", this was my beginning of Kpop life)


Then I tried FIRE and Boy In Love. But I had to give up.
I guess the reason is that I've never listened to these things(Hip Hop or Rapping...) and ain't used to them.


But when I listened to RUN and I NEED U, I was attracted by them.
Since I met them, I became durable to Hip Hop things.
Now I'm a big fan of Cypher.


So I wanna recommend these songs bellow for you based on your taste.
Let's see!





<For ballad enthusiasts>



・Save ME
"Give me your hand"
"Save me save me"

The song focuses on their gentle voice.
Actually, Japanese ver. is good, too.
I think this song is the best ballad of their songs.


English Lyrics





・RAIN

"The thick color of a rainy day in Seoul
I still can’t fall asleep as I fade away"

This song is about the rainy day in Seoul.

The sound of rain enables me imagine the scene.
Though this song is not known, I love its melody.




English Lyrics







<For rapping enthusiasts>


For rapping enthusiast, it is the best to try mixtapes by BTS rapping line, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi.

You can see all mixtapes by BTS↓




・Agust D
That's true my bias is Yoongi, but I want to recommend this song even if he is'nt my bias.
His rapping speed like Eminem heals my ears.
His iconic and aggressive words have punch.
Plus, his lyric is awesome.


"Sending listeners to Hong Kong with my rap
My tongue technology"


WTF
"Sending to Hong Kong" means "I will rock your world".
Don't make me say a whole thing, you can search in Urban dictionally or something.
BTS basically don't use such words, but Yoongi as AgustD speaks his mind without hesitation.
Yoongi is the real rapper, I strongly claim.









・MIC DROP

There are two version in MIC DROP.
"Steve Aoki remix" and "Original ver.".
Forgive me Aoki, I prefer original ver.

MIC DROP is written for BTS haters.

As they became popular, haters became more.
Attitude of BTS to haters hasn't changed. 
"We don't know you. We don't hear you. Because we are in the top of the mountain."

There are words I love.
"Sorry, Billboard. 
Sorry, worldwide
Sorry mom, your son’s too hot"

They imply "We can sue you. Careful of what you said to us" in this song.

What a crazy way. 
They make threats with their songs.
I'm so loving it.









・Satoori Rap

This is a song by rapping line, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi.
They use their dialects in the song.

If you don't understand Korean, don't worry.
Though I don't know Korean dialect as you, I feel their dialect is cute af.
BTS's rapping songs basically have violent mood, but this one sounds so soft.










・Look Here

This song is very different from other songs.
When I listened to it first, I felt as if I was tickled by whispers.

Stylish and Jazzlike.

If you are pianist or jazz lover, it is good song for you.









<  For Dancers or Dance Lovers >



・DOPE

Choreography lovers?
You MUST see this music video.
As I wrote in the first part, this is my first meeting with BTS.
Song, especially the sound of trumpet is great.

Above all, their foot steps are amazing.
When I saw it first, I felt as if it's played by double speed.
You will be amazed by their dance skills.








・Fun Boys


The original name of the song is Funtan Boys.
At the time, ARMYs(fans) called them as Funtan Boys because Bangtan sounds similar to Funtan.
Then BTS knew the fact.
They made this song for ARMYs.
As the name of the song, lyric is written about BTS.

Once you listen to it, you know their each characters.
They are so f extra lol.








< For music video enthusiasts >



・Blood Sweat and Tears

If you love beautiful music videos, you MUST see it.
Vivid color and religious atmosphere draw you into the fantasy world.

If you don't understand the meaning of music video, you can read theories by ARMYs.
You can enjoy it more with them.

Of course, the song itself is great.
Without saying that choreography is amazing.










・RUN

The story continues to I NEED U.
I NEED U original ver. contains shocking scene, so I wanna recommend RUN first.
(Do you know the original ver. of I NEED U is rejected)

Compared with Blood Sweat and Tears, RUN is the song about momentary youth.
I want you to watch all video of "花様年華 The most beautiful moment in life".
When I understand the meaning of the story, I cried.
I felt as if I watched a whole movie.

If you are a art lover, you will love this music video.












That's all.

Thank you for reading, ARMY squads.
Hope you enjoyed my blog.

Feel free to comment.





Let's fly with our beautiful wings.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't