Skip to main content

Tips for ARMY: Best 5 BTS Songs List for Waking Up Early


Hey guys.


In last week, I wrote about how to sleep easily.



So I must introduce how to get up easy, don't I?



There are two types of songs.

Noisy(sorry) song and calm song.


Noisy songs make you wake up with surprise but you may feel uncomfortable.

Calm songs make you feel comfortable, but you may be not able to wake up.



It depends on your taste.

So read this article at first, and choose which types you want to use.




You can use them with Alarm apps.

Some of them enable you using them instead of ordinal bell sound.

It makes every morning more enjoyable.





・Wake up

"Wake up
Everyone is waiting for you"


Actually the song has only a Japanese version.


Its lyric literally says you should wake up lol. 

It shows your daily scene such as being scolded by your mom, so it feels close to you.

It softly wakes you up.







・FIRE


The sound is getting bigger and the silence comes for a moment, then you hear loud voice shouting"FIREEEEE".

When they say FIREEEEE, you will be surprised and wake up.

You get pumped and enjoy walking to school.

Burn up your life.






・Not Today

"TODAY WE FIGHT"

We fight against what?

Anyway, you fight with something trying to beat you up.

To student, it's school, class, and test I guess.

It rouses you to survive today.





This song begins with a loud sound.
In contrast to FIRE, from the beginning, it has punch.

Once it rings, you feel you must get up and take some actions soon.









・Rise of Bangtan



Do you know it is based on Attack on Titan, ad popular Japanese Anime?

They loved this Anime and finally composed this song.

It has a tremendous power as Titan to surprise you and wake you up for a moment.










・Second Grade

I think this is the cutest song of all their songs. 

But it has a loud drum sound.

When I listened to it for the first time, I was so surprised to this drum sound.

You think "Ayyye they are so Kiyowo" and wake up with comfortable feeling.

Just kidding.









That's all. 

Few people don't know BTS all songs.

There are songs which is not known to people.

So I would like to make you guys to know about these songs through my blog.




Thank you for reading,

See you guys.

Let's meet in the next.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't