Skip to main content

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z


Hey guys!

I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY.
Forgive me some grammar mistakes;;


Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z.
Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand.
So I made up my mind to wrote it in English.
There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album.
And I will wrote it a to z.
Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down.





・Album Songs
00:00
134340
2!3!
21st Century Girl
24/7=heaven


A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson)
Airplane Pt.2
All Night (ft. Juice WRLD)
Am I Wrong
Anpanman
Answer: Love Myself
A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone
AWAKE




Bapsae(Silver Spoon)
Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver.
BEGIN

Best Of Me
Best Of Me Japanese ver.
Blanket Kick
Black Swan
Blood Sweat & Tears
Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver.

Boy In Luv
Boy In Luv Japanese ver.

Boy In Luv Chinese ver. Boy With Luv feat. Halsey

Boy With Luv Japanese ver.Butter
Butter Hotter Remix
Butter (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)
Butter Cooler Remix
Butter Sweeter Remix

Butterfly
Butterfly alternative mix
Butterfly Japanese ver.


Can you turn off your phone?
Crystal Snow Japanese ver.
Coffee

Cypher 1
Cypher 2 : Triptych
Cypher 3 :Killer
Cypher 4
Converse High



Danger
Danger Mo-Blue Mix ft.THANH
Danger Japanese ver.
Dead Leaves
Dimple
Dionysus

DNA
DNA Japanese ver,
DOPE
DOPE Japanese ver.
Don't Leave Me Japanese ver.
DREAM GROW (ft. Charli XCX)
Dynamite
Dynamite EDM ver.
Dynamite Acoustic ver.
Dynamite Acoustic Remix
Dynamite Bedroom Remix
Dynamite Holiday Remix
Dynamite Midnight Remix
Dynamite Poolside Remix

Dynamite Retro Remix
Dynamite Slow Jam Remix
Dynamite Tropical Remix





EPILOGUE : Young Forever
EPILOGUE : Young Forever Japanese ver.
Epiphany
Euphoria


FAKE LOVE
Filter
FIRE
FIRE Japanese ver.
FIRST LOVE
FOR YOU Japanese ver.
Friends
Fun Boys
Fun Boys Japanese ver.



Dacou
Danger Mo Blue Mix (Thanh Bui) 
DDAENG (RM, JH, SG)
Diss (SG)
Don't(RM feat.eAeon)
Dreamin' (RM)

Eight (SG ft. IU)
Even If I Die, It's You (JN,V)



Fantastic (RM ft.Mandy Ventrice)
Favorite Girl (RM)
F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO)

Glory (RM)
Graduation (V,JM)

Hook 가요 (RM, Supreme Boi, Iron)

I Know (JK,RM)
IONIQ: I'm on it

K'HAWAH (RM, Iron, Jimin(AOA))

Like A Star (RM,JK)
Love U Hate U (2AM)

Naa (RM)

Otsukaresama Song(SG、JH)

P.D.D (RM ft.Warren G)

Rap Monter (RM)
Regulate (All)
Rollin (RM,Supreme Boi, i11evn, Marvel.J,Kyum2)

Satoori Rap (RM,SG,JH)
Scenery (V)
Snow Flower(feat. Peakboy)
So 4 More (All)
So Far Away (SG,JN,JK)
Something (RM)
The song that will make you smile (Lee Seung Gi)
So That I Love You
Song Request (SG ft. LEE SORA)
Spring Day Brit Rock Remix (全員)
Stupid in love (RM, SoYou)
Swagger (SG)
The Swagger (RM,Supreme Boi,Kronic Flow,Kyum2 (Slamed by Loco"S"))

Tears of School (RM,JN,SG)
Thinking bout U (RM)
Too Much (RM)

Umbrella (RM, Yuiko)

It doesn't matter (SG)

VARIE-T (全員)

Waste it on me (ft. Steve AOKI)
Waterfalls (RM,JK)
We are Bulletproof Pt.2 (Rap Monster, Iron, Supreme Boi.)
Where U At (RM)
With Seoul (全員)
Working (JK)

You Can't Do That (RM,Supreme Boi, i11evn, Marvel.J)
Your Eyes Tell Me (JK)





・Mixtape by AgustD

AgustD means SUGA from Dt(Daegu, the place where SUGA was born)..

Songs list↓
140503 at dawn
724148
Agust D
Give it to me
Interlude : Dream, Reality
Skit
So Far Away ft.SURAN
The Last
Tony Montana ft.Yankie



Deachwita
Dear My Friend
Moonlight
Daechwita
What Do You Think?
Strange (feat. RM)
28 (feat. Niihwa)
Burn it (feat.MAX)
People
Honsool
Interlude: Set Me Free
Dear My Friend (feat. Kim Jong Wan of NELL)



・Mixtape by Rap Monster

Songs list↓

【RM】
Awakening
Do You
Drifting
Drop
God Rap
I Believe
Joke
Life
Monster
Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko
Voices



【mono.】
tokyo
seoul(prod.HONNE)
moonchild
badbye(with eAeon)
uhgood
everythingoes(with NELL)
forever rain




Hope World(Mixtape by JHOPE)

Songs list↓
Airplane
Base Line
Blueside
Daydream
Hangsang  ft. Supreme boi
Hope World
P.O.P(Piece of Peace)




Don't forget to read this↓
All BTS Cover Songs List in Order A to Z

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List


That's all.
Thank you for reading!
Hoped you enjoyed this blog,




Feel free to comment about anything such as this blog, BTS, and so on...
See u guys. 
Let's meet in the next blog!






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, and sorry for keeping you wait. I added Boy with Luv.

      Delete
    2. dynamite the new one

      Delete
    3. Life goes on, and stay gold.

      Delete
    4. Kon'nichiwa!! Can you pwease add butter...? It's my favourite :3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll give it a try to add more :)

      Delete
  3. Winter bear by taehyung
    Promise by Jimin

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTS - Paldogangsan (방탄소년단 - 팔도강산)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTS (방탄소년단) - As I Told You (말하자면)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 방탄소년들의 졸업 - JK, JM, JH

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might want to add that bapsae, crow tit, and silver spoon are the same song. I've been a BTS a.r.m.y. for 3 years and only just found that out 😂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you☺️
    Kamsahamnida 🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow it was so helpfull thanks for ur hard work .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas love by jimin and snow flower by taehyung

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think u might want to add who by Lauv Jk and Jm from mots7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "WHO" by Lauv,JK and Jimin is not from MOTS7. It's from Lauv's album

      Delete
    2. Sorry I didn't know that I thought it was in the mots 7 album because around the time the album came out there was a lot of different lyric videos with the song

      Delete
  13. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks beats for rappers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this list! is so useful!!!

    BcnForBTS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where are the songs by Seokjin?

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. dj para eventos barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. https://ythub.cc/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. https://btclod.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful! <3 BTS! <3 ARMY! Love all! Those songs warm my heart! apk.care

    ReplyDelete
  20. An ARMY here! Love BTS songggggg 3000! Those songs warm my heart! APK Download

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG, i like BTS most. Special Fake Love. And JK so cute Apk download

    ReplyDelete
  22. You might want to add that bapsae, crow tit, and silver spoon are the same song. I've been a BTS a.r.m.y. for 3 years and only just found that out
    frostborn
    aniflix

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, what abt suga interlude? However, I still really appreciate your effort. Hope you will have part 2 for this topic! APK Download

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. m4a download

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow it was so helpful thanks for your hard work .

    ReplyDelete
  26. For S u forgot So what

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't