Skip to main content

[BTS] 10 Reasons to Stan Jin: Why You Should Love Him?


Hey guys!


I'm a j-army who wants to share my idea with i-armys.

Of course I'm OT7 stan.

I came up with the idea of writing reasons to stan them individually.

Today I'll write about Jin.

Jin biased armys, I'm glad if you guys comment your opinion.



Well let's see.





1. His face

As Jin and others confirm, he is so handsome.

He is called as Worldwide Handsome among armys.

Plus, when he attended billboard music award show, many people said "Who is the third guy from the left!? He is fuckin handsome!". 

Then people began to call him as "The third guy from the left" lol.






2. His love for food


As you know, eat-jin is a eating show program revised by him.

Jin eating something looks like an alpaca.

He really enjoy eating, and we get excited to see it.



Here is a quote from Jin.

If it is delicious it has 0 calories!

To people going on a diet, the quote is the best.







3. His puns


He loves dad jokes. 

He quickly comes up with them, and show us. 

I am sometimes surprised by his cleverness.

Most of them are terrible(soz), but some of them are funny. 

Above all, his behavior that he really thinks his puns as funny things.







4. His laughing voice


Have you ever seen the vid ′′compilation of Jin′s laughing′′?

It is awesome. He often laughs hysterically. 

It sounds like the sound of wiping a glass.

You can't stop laughing once you watch.







5. His love for army

Whenever he came to Japan, he think of Heart Surprise, and show us in the concert.

I was impressed by his efforts to make armys happy.

He often plays a online game with armys on vlive.

He deals with us, as if we are his friends.

When he was asked to marry by fans, he always said "no".

I don't know if there are any other idols like him lol.

It may be bad for jin stans having crush on him, but it is good for jin stans loving his friendliness.









6. His character

He can adjust himself to everyone. 

He talks little when yoongi is around. 

This is because yoongi prefers quiet people. 


In the other hand, he behaves like a child when maknae line is near.

This is they love playing with Jin.

He sometimes pretend to get angry with them, but I think he does it to make everyone laugh.









7. His endeavor

Without saying that, he is hardworking.

As I wrote in the last article, he made lots of efforts while going to the university.

Dancing practice, Singing practice, Japanese lessons, Studying...

Now he is graduated from the university.

And he is now a soooo popular artist as BTS.

His efforts made the dream work.






8. His beautiful voice

He has very beautiful voice. 

Watch AWAKE or Epiphany on Youtube.

Soon you′ll see what I said.

Clear and high voice.

His voice can kill people with its brightness.









9. His love for members

You must watch Amelican Hassle Life.

Jin and Yoongi had a rude partner there(I don't write his name because I don't write this to criticize him). 

When the partner acted selfishly, yoongi got angry and went out the store. 

Jin caught up with yoongi, calmed him, and said "can you stop shooting us?" to cam.

He always cared about a member than himself.




Even when he got struck by the partner with a stuffed animal, he didn't get angry. 

He just repeated that they don't have time calmly.

If he gets angry, it ruins a performance as a team, yoongi and the partner.




I thought he were a person hardly gets angry.

But he confessed his rage when jimin is teased by American dancers.

Now you know his love for members.







10. His optimistic view


He acts as if he is perfection.

His optimistic view changes our pessimistic thoughts.

His behavior is just like "Love Yourself".

We can learn love yourself mind by him.

Overconfidence is a good thing.

Let's be Jin and love ourselves, armys.








That's all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't