Skip to main content

A Complete Guide to Ikeshima pt.2: Coal Mining Island Filled with Cats


Hi guys.

Have u already read my latest blog?
If you haven't, read it in advance.
I wrote about how to get Ikeshima, and where to stay.
A Complete Guide to Ikeshima pt.1: How to Get Coal Mining Islnd Filled with Cats

In this artilcle, I will introduce about my explore in Ikeshima and photos I took.





Look at this map.
You can get it in Seto Port.



There are few people in the island.



A goat are trying to get out the cage.



It is a mine.
If you book a tour, you can go into it.




It was getting dark.
I went to Tyuou Kaikan and stay over night.




In the next morning, I got up in 5 o'clock.
I have a plan to take a Gunkanjima tour in noon, so I must get out from the island in the morning.

It is still dark.

I see some cats walking around the telephone box.


When I sit down, one of them are trying to come to me.
He ran away when I moved even a little bit.
But when I didn't move, he walked under my legs.


(Cuty~)

Soon they began to play tag around me.
The scene heals me so much. *smirks


After playing with cats, I visited a elementary school, which is closed now.





Abondoned slide and swing made me miss my childhood.


 (Five Storey Apartment)
It had punch.





This is industrial equipment, can transport coal.



 (Beach)

A refuse dump?
Lump of garbage is dumped.


Many apartment can be seen there.



(A moss grown apartment)


(A small shrine of Dragon God)

There is a traditional story about Dragon God in Ikeshima.
Sometimes the rainbow appears above pond.
People thought it as a omen of appearance of Dragon God.

This small shrine was established to worship the Dragon God.




There is a place which many cats gather near the port.
I saw a woman feeding them.
But it seems that she doesn't have them as pets.




Most of them were just staring at me from the distance, but some of them were coming to me.
When I touch them, they groom themselves without paying any attention.


 (So close!)



Cats in Ikeshima will come to you if you don't move.
All you have to do is sitting down and wait.









Abondoned Places↓







Before going back to Nagasaki, I talked with a man living in the island.
I was surprised to heat his dialect.
(I've never visited Kyusyu and heard its dialect)



He said it was rare that a girl like me visit there.
Sometimes foreign people visit.
But the numbers are few.



I'd like to make more people know about Ikeshima and visit it.
Hope you interested in it.



See u guys.
Let's meet in the next article.

Feel free to comment, I 'll definitely reply.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't