Skip to main content

Kyoto Guide by Japanese: Visiting Fushimi Inari Taisya(Shrine) and What to Do in Kyoto

(Torii Corridor)



Long time no see guys.

To people who visit here for the first time, let me introduce about myself.
I'm a Japanese blogger who loves foreign cultures, wanting you to love Japanese cultures as I love them.


Today I  will talk about the day in Kyoto, Fushimi Inari Taisya, and what you should do in Kyoto.
You know it is the best that Japanese who know it well introduce about it.


Fushimi Inari Taisya(Shrine) is also popular in Japan.
Long time ago I saw some beautiful pics of Fushimi Inari Taisya(Shrine) in Twitter.
Since I saw them, I've been obsessed with Fushimi Inari Taisya.
When it is lighted up, it is sooooo amazing.
Then I made up my mind to visit there someday.



(Fushimi Fox)






Where is Fushimi Inari Taisya?


It is located in the south area in Kyoto.
You can go there by Keihan train or JR train.
I used Keihan train, so I will tell you how to go there from "Fushimi Inari" station.


When you come out from the station, you must go to your left, and go up the way.
There are a lot of people going to Fushimi Inari Taisya, so all you have to do is following them.


Walking for 10 minutes, you will get there.

If you want to take photos in which no one appears, you should go there before 7 o'clock in the morning,
Keihan train begins to run since 6 o'clock, I guess.
So I recommend you to book hotels close to Fushimi Inari.



About where to stay↓
5 Best Hotels near FushimiInari Taisya(Shrine) in Kyoto under 100$



When I visited there in 7 o'clock, there are already some people.
Seeing many foreign people makes me proud of Kyoto.







Visiting Fushimi Inari Taisya




(Torii)

Before going through the Torii, you must bow.
When you walk, it is the best to walk in the side of the road.
(Because the centre is the area in which the god walks)



Then, you wash your hands there.



Have a pail in your right hand, and pour water on your left hand.
Then you should do it in your left hand.
Now your hands are purified.

Next. drink water out of your left hand.
Your mouth is purified, too.

Pour water on your left hand with a pail.

Finally, tip a pail and soak its handle.
Put it with turned over.
That's all.




 (The Main Shrine)



Go through~







As you see this pic, it is so big!





There is mini shrine "Higashimaru Shrine".
It is said that the God here makes you study harder, and get high scores in exams.



(Fushimi fox)

The foxes are thought as errands of the God.
But many Japanese still think the fox itself is the God lol.




(The place you hang Ema, on which you write your dream)




Finally I got here!


(Torii corridor or many trii)



You can see red, red, red in your view.
To think how many torii are there... my head are spinning around.



Sunshine fall between corridors, it is so whimsical.










I'm too lazy to climb a whole way, so I came back on the way.
If you have physical strength enough to climb, I recommend you to try.


When I came back to the first torii, it became around 9 o'clock.
It is crowded with many people.


Near Fushimi Inari Taisya, there are a lot of food stands.
Takoyaki, fruit juice, dango, and so on.
You can eat many Japanese foods there.


Do you know Scraped Strawberries?
They are strawberries scraped, and covered with condensed milk.
 It's soooo SWEEET!!!
I never seen it in other places, so you should eat there.

Soz there are no pics of scraped strawberries, because I was concentrating to eat them.









Fushimi Inari Taisya in the night



In night, I visited Fushimi Inari Taisya again.
I heard the Fushimi Inari Taisya lighted up is beautiful.




(As I imagined, it was so amazing)






I'm new to use camera,
So I couldn't take good pictures in the night...






But I was excited to think as I am in the Ghibli world(You know "Spirited Away" focus on the red colour)



Well that's all my introduction.

I posted some pics of Fushimi Inari Taisya on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Follow me and see Japanese world pics.




Hoped you enjoyed my blog.
See u guys.

Let's meet in the next article.
Feel free to comment.
I will answer to your question about Fushimi Inari Taisya, Kyoto, Japan, everything you want to ask.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Over 300 Songs] BTS All Songs and Covers List in Order A to Z

Hey guys! I'm a Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with international ARMY. Forgive me some grammar mistakes;; Well, today I'll introduce all songs by BTS in order a to z. Actually I wrote about it in Japanese, and it seems to meet a big demand. So I made up my mind to wrote it in English. There is already a blog about all songs list in order,  or by each album. And I will wrote it a to z. Please comment, if  there were any songs I didn't wrote down. ・Album Songs 00:00 134340 2!3! 21st Century Girl 24/7=heaven A Brand New Day (ft. Zara Larsson) Airplane Pt.2 All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Am I Wrong Anpanman Answer: Love Myself A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone AWAKE Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Bapsae(Silver Spoon) Japanese ver. BEGIN Best Of Me Best Of Me Japanese ver. Blanket Kick Black Swan Blood Sweat & Tears Blood Sweat & Tears Japanese ver. Boy In Luv Boy In Luv Japanese ver. Boy In L

BTS Member Names and Nicknames in Japanese! told by Japanese ARMY

Hey guys I'm Japanese ARMY who wants to communicate with Intl ARMY. My bias is Yoongi, and my bias wrecker is Jin. To think what can I do as Japanese ARMY, I came up with the idea to write their names in Japanese. I am also wondering whether I should write about my experiences in BTS concert in Japan... Anyway, today I will write down BTS Names List for Intl ARMY who wants to search FA, Pics, Movies posted by Japanese ARMY. First of all, BTS is called as 防弾少年団(Boudan Syounendan) in Japan. But most Japanese ARMY use "バンタン(Bangtan)" as Korean ARMY. Well, let's talk about Names and Nicknames of Members. ・Jin Jin is basically called as "ジン(Jin)""ソクジン(SoekJin)". Some people use "ソクジニ、ソッジニ(Soekjin-i)" affectionately. Nickname List ・ジンくん(Jin Kun) ・ジン兄さん(Jin Bro) ・左から3番目の男(Third man from the left) ・SUGA/Yoongi Yoongi is called as "ユンギ(Yoongi)""シュガ(

[BTS] All BTS Rap Line Songs List

  Hi, I wrote the article on all bts songs long long time ago. And I decided to wrote about all bts rap line songs as hiphop lover. Here we go. ●Who is rap line? It means RM(namjoon), SUGA(Yoongi), J-HOPE(Hoseok). ●All Rap Line Songs Cypher 1 Cypher 2 : Triptych Cypher 3 :Killer Cypher 4 Satoori Rap Intro : Skool Luv Affair UGH! DDAENG Outro: Tear Respect (RM, SG) All Night (ft. Juice WRLD) Outro: Her ●Songs by RM Intro : Persona REFLECTION Intro:What am I to you Trivia 承:Love *Mixtape* Voices Do You Awakening Monster Drop Joke God Rap Rush ft. Krizz Kaliko Life Drifting I Believe tokyo seoul(prod.HONNE) moonchild badbye(with eAeon) uhgood everythingoes(with NELL) forever rain *Cover Songs and Other Songs* Crying over you feat. HONNE (RM) Champion (RM, Yong Guk, Zelo, Suga, Jenissi, Kidoh, 4MC) Because I’m a foolish woman (RM, Kan Mi Youn) Ashes (RM, JLim, Iron) Stupid in love (RM, SoYou) Umbrella (RM, Yuiko) Champion (Fall Out Boy ft.RM) F*ck Cockroachez (RM ft.ZICO) You Can't